Durham - February 23-24, 2019 - Hyatt Place South Durham - Full - Accepting Waitlist Only Durham - June 2019 - Stay Tuned! Announcing Soon.
About Hold Me Tight® Workshops
Based on the acclaimed and successful book Hold Me Tight: 7 Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Sue Johnson, Hold Me Tight® Workshops are 2-day couple workshops that help couples make sense of interactions, emotions, and restoring secure connections in romantic relationships.
Over the course of two days, couples move through the 7-conversations of Hold me Tight®:
1) Recognizing Demon Dialogues - Identifying the negative patterns that take over relationships and learn to hear each other in non-blaming, non-defensive ways.
2) Finding the Raw Spots - Looking under each partner's automatic reactions during conflicts to identify the sore feelings underneath.
3) Revisiting a Rocky Moment - Finding successful de-escalation of a demon dialogue and learning to repair rifts and build emotional safety.
4) Hold Me Tight - Each partner moving into being more emotionally accessible, responsive, and engaged with each other.
5) Forgiving Injuries - Learning how to heal from injuries as demonstrations of renewal and connection. Earned forgiveness empowers couples to renew and strengthen their bond.
6) Bonding Through Sex and Touch - Learning how emotional connection creates better sex, and better physical & sexual intimacy creates deeper emotional bonding.
7) Keeping Your Love Alive - Making plans to intentionally maintain and protect connection.
Couples at our Hold Me Tight® workshop learn and experience new ways to:
Be more Accessible, Responsive, and Engaged (A.R.E.) with each other
Highlight and honor strength in their relationship
Recognize and respond to emotions
Understand conflicts in non-blaming, non-defensive ways
Repair injuries in relationships
Enhance emotional and physical intimacy
Join us in an experience that will change your view of relationships and help you get what you have longed for.
This Workshop is Full - Waitlist Only
February 23-24, 2019 at the Hyatt Place South Durham 7840 NC Hwy 751 Durham, North Carolina 27713
$695 per couple Complete the registration form below to be waitlisted
2. Submit Your Payment - Once you are confirmed registered for the workshop, you will be emailed secure payment instructions within 24 hours.
Cancellation Policy Cancellations made up to 15 day prior to the workshop will be given a full refund less a $75 processing fee.