Subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of this page to be the first to receive our new schedule of events.
About Hold Me Tight® Workshops
Based on the acclaimed and successful book Hold Me Tight: 7 Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Sue Johnson, Hold Me Tight® Workshops are 2-day couple workshops that help couples make sense of interactions, emotions, and restoring secure connections in romantic relationships.
Over the course of this workshop, couples learn and experience the following conversations of Hold me Tight®:
1) Recognizing Demon Dialogues - Identifying the negative patterns that take over relationships and learn to hear each other in non-blaming, non-defensive ways.
2) Finding the Raw Spots - Looking under each partner's automatic reactions during conflicts to identify the sore feelings underneath.
3) Revisiting a Rocky Moment - Finding successful de-escalation of a demon dialogue and learning to repair rifts and build emotional safety.
4) Hold Me Tight - Each partner moving into being more emotionally accessible, responsive, and engaged with each other.
5) Forgiving Injuries - Learning how to heal from injuries as demonstrations of renewal and connection. Earned forgiveness empowers couples to renew and strengthen their bond.
6) Bonding Through Sex and Touch - Learning how emotional connection creates better sex, and better physical intimacy creates deeper emotional bonding.
7) Keeping Your Love Alive - Making plans to intentionally maintain and protect connection.
Engaging your thinking brain and your experiencing brain, the workshop moves back and forth from didactic topical presentations to couple-specific experiential exercises (with individualized assistance as needed). We offer an engaging, safe, non-blaming, non-shaming experience for all couples in attendance.
Couples at our Hold Me Tight® workshops learn and experience new ways to:
- Be more Accessible, Responsive, and Engaged (A.R.E.) with each other -
- Highlight and honor strength in their relationship -
- Recognize and respond to emotions -
- Understand conflicts in non-blaming, non-defensive ways -
- Repair injuries in relationships -
- Enhance emotional and physical intimacy -
Join us in an experience that will change your view of your relationship and help you get what you have longed for.
Space is Limited - Register Today and Reserve Your Place
New Dates Coming Soon!
Privacy Needs Are Respected No sharing of personal information required during presentations or discussions. Couples maintain privacy during exercises.
All types of couples are invited and celebrated!
Early Bird rates available!
Secure your place by completing the 1) registration form and 2) submitting your payment.
2) Submit Your Payment - Click the "Pay Now" button below
Cancellation Policy Cancellations made up to 15 day prior to the workshop will be given a full refund less a $75 processing fee. No refunds for cancellation 15 days or less from the date of the workshop.